Forum Discussion

LouD
Experienced User
9 months ago
Solved

MYOB TEAM App

Everytime I try to have a look at the MYOB Team mobile App to see if is something our company would like to use I have trouble. 

I have sent myself an invite, downloaded the app and created an account but I get the message "A problem occurred attempting to load MYOB Team. Please try again later," when I try to sign in.

Is anyone else having this problem?

• Hi LouD,

Thank you for your post. 

If you're receiving this error message, I highly recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the application. Kindly also check the email address before logging in, as this should be the same email address the invitation was sent to. If it still doesn't work, please delete the location and set it up again by creating a location and inviting yourself, as explained in this Help article.

You may also refer to Using the MYOB Team mobile app for further information regarding this application.

Please let me know how you go on this.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi LouD,

Thank you for your post. 

If you're receiving this error message, I highly recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the application. Kindly also check the email address before logging in, as this should be the same email address the invitation was sent to. If it still doesn't work, please delete the location and set it up again by creating a location and inviting yourself, as explained in this Help article.

You may also refer to Using the MYOB Team mobile app for further information regarding this application.

Please let me know how you go on this.

Cheers,

Princess

LouD
      Experienced User

Thanks Princess_R . 

I followed your advice to delete location and start from scratch and it has worked.

Much appreciated.

LouD

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi LouD,

Thank you for the update. It's great to hear that it has worked now. Please don't hesitate to start a new post again if you need help in the future. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess