Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

MYOB Team Timesheet

I use the Myob Team Timesheet for Payroll only. My employees cannot select a 'Start Break' or 'End Break' on their app as this doesn't appear on their screen. Only the Start Time and End Time for the day can be viewed and selected. Therefore the hours worked includes their break time. Is there something I have missed when setting up MYOB Team? 

Appreciate any help, thanks.

heathncc
    11 months ago

Thank you for your reply.

The clock on/off isn't suitable for us. After deleting the app and reloading, the 'Timesheet' method now has the ability for us to enter the break times. Was this possibly a glitch in the software? 

All sorted,

Thanks

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi heathncc 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

I understand that you want your employees to have the option to select "Start Break/End break". This option is available if you have set up or selected the method Time capture type - Clock on, clock off mobile. On this Help Article, Getting started with MYOB Team, has detailed information to help you re - set up your MYOB Team.

For more information on MYOB Team app, you may refer our Help Article, Using the MYOB Team mobile app.

Are we able to solved your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If NO, please feel free to reply on this post and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

heathncc
      User

Thank you for your reply.

The clock on/off isn't suitable for us. After deleting the app and reloading, the 'Timesheet' method now has the ability for us to enter the break times. Was this possibly a glitch in the software? 

All sorted,

Thanks

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi heathncc 

Thank you for the update. Possible that this is just an update glitch and is fixed after reinstalling. 

Please don't hesitate to post again I'm more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

asguazz
      User

Hi. Out teams app only allows us to enter an Activty and nit a timesheet with breaks. How can I change this setting? 

Ianson
      User

Hi

I have a MYOB teams timesheet question. Is there any way of retrieving un approved timesheet hours submitted by employees back beyond the 12 weeks that are shown in the drop down menu of timesheet section in MYOB Teams.

AmandaCL
        MYOB Moderator

Hey Ianson,

Unfortunately it's not currently an option within MYOB Teams. I'll forward your feedback onto the relevant teams as it does sound like a great idea!

Let me know if there's anything further you need assistance with.

Cheers, Amanda.