Forum Discussion

Bonzie
Cover User
5 months ago
Solved

pay super set up - hit a snag

Hi,

I've tried numerous times to set up super payments, but keep getting through to the end to find - Whoops - hit a snag.  Please could i get some assistance.  Sitting and waiting on line for over an hour is just not customer service.

Many thanks,

Leigh

• Hi Bonzie,

Thank you for working with me via private message. I'm glad I was able to help you resolve the issue you had encountered. You may click on Accept as a Solution at the bottom right of this message.

I will now be closing this thread as resolved. Please feel free to start a new post again if you need help in the future. I'm always here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

2 Replies

• Hi Bonzie,

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. To assist you more effectively, could you please share additional details about the specific error message and the other information we need via private message? 

I'll send you a private message to continue our discussion and ensure the security of your account's information. Kindly check your inbox.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi Bonzie,

Thank you for working with me via private message. I'm glad I was able to help you resolve the issue you had encountered. You may click on Accept as a Solution at the bottom right of this message.

I will now be closing this thread as resolved. Please feel free to start a new post again if you need help in the future. I'm always here to help.

Cheers,

Princess