Forum Discussion

MelK1
Contributing User
5 months ago

Payroll Advice Report - Remove Emergency Contact

Hi all.  How do I remove the Emergency Contact Details from the Payroll Advice Report in AccountRight? 

The Emergency Contact Details are automatically loaded into the Notes on the employees Card File when Onboarding has been completed.

The Payroll Advice Report needs to be sent to 3rd parties such as WorkCover QLD and should not include Emergency Contact details. 

Any assistance/advice with customising reports in general would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mel

10 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MelK1,

Thank you so much for your post and my apologies for the late response. 

Could you please verify the Card Details tab and specifically check Custom Field #3 for the presence of an emergency contact list? You can find this information under List > Custom List Field Names > Employees.

Looking forward for your response.
    Regards,
    Earl

MelK1
      Contributing User

Hi Earl

The Emergency Contact information is automatically loaded via online onboarding in Cards List, Employee Tab, I click the blue arrow to open up an employee, then on the Card Details Tab the Next of Kin information has been loaded into the "Notes:" section.

When I go to Lists, Custom List Field Names, Employees, the Name of Custom List No 3 is "Custom List No. 3".  I haven't set up any custom lists.

On the same Card Details tab, Identifiers has nothing and Custom Lists are blank.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Mel

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MelK1,

Thanks for your detailed response and my apologies for the late reply. Can you please open an employee's card file, and check if you can find the person to contact in case of emergency? And also, could you please reply with a screenshot of Payroll Advice report? 

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
        Regards,
        Earl