Forum Discussion

PENNY
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

PAYROLL PAY DETAILS

I have just noticed that MYOB has just added a New Wages Category - "Cancelled" to our Payroll Details.   And i have no idea why!!

Essentially 90% of our employees are hourly paid and casual.  The hours they work change and when they work changes as well.  I set these employees up as "Casual" but "Permanent".  This has worked for the past 10 years.

I am not sure if this has anything to do with the new addition to the Wages Category.  Predominately the staff are paid on an hourly basis .  There are a few full-time staff and these are marked as  Full-tme, Permanent.

Can i get rid of this new addition to the Wages Category????????  And why is it there????????????

• Hi Penny

Thanks for reaching out. 

If there is a wage category that is not supposed to be there, we could delete the wage category as long as there is no pay run associated with it.  Here is a Help Article Wages incase you need more information. 

Please let us know if you need any other assistance or if you have any other questions. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Penny

Thanks for reaching out. 

If there is a wage category that is not supposed to be there, we could delete the wage category as long as there is no pay run associated with it.  Here is a Help Article Wages incase you need more information. 

Please let us know if you need any other assistance or if you have any other questions. 

Cheers, 

Genreve

PENNY
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Genreve, 

Your help is much appreciated - thanks.  I will delete it as it has never been used.   Thanks also for the link to the Help Article Wages.

Thanks and have a great night.

Regards, 

Patricia 

• Hi Penny,

Where are you finding this category?

Thanks

vidario

PENNY
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Vidario

It is in the Payroll Category List under the Category "Wages"  Listed as :-
      Cancelled                     Hourly                    Not Reportable

Is it possible MYOB automatically included this?  It has happened very very recently, like a day or three ago.

We have a large staff and a lot are casual.     -

Please give me some feedback on this - it will be very much appreciated.

Thanks