Forum Discussion

Bonnisonni
Contributing User
2 years ago

Payroll Report to Use for BAC or CAC Claims

Hi.

Is anyone having trouble generating a payroll report that meets the criteria for wage evidence for a Boosting Apprenticeship Commencements or Completing Apprenticeship Commencements wage subsidy claim?

I'd like a report that isolates a single employee and captures gross amount earned during a period, not what he was paid during the period?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Bonnisonni 

Thanks for your post. Both the Payroll activity and Payroll register reports show the gross amount and can be filtered by employee and date range. The gross amount is the Wages column, the amount paid is the Net pay column.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Bonnisonni
      Contributing User

Thank you for your response.  Neither of these reports give me the data required for the form as they capture gross wages based on the date they were paid and not the date worked.  The forms require information based on a date range of days worked regardless of when the employee was paid.

ElisaC
        Trusted Cover User

Hi Bonnisonni 

I use the Payroll Advice report- Choose the employee and just adjust the dates so the report fits in - Your report could start a few days before the quarter and/or finish a few days after the quarter.  Your claim will be assessed by your Apprenticeship Network Provider and they will let you know if there are any issues, they will contact you or you will receive confirmation of your eligibility.