Forum Discussion

AnneLec
Experienced User
5 years ago
Solved

Payroll verification report

Hi,

Have run the first payroll and have clicked Preview Payroll details.  I would like to download this payroll verification report to excel.  How do I do this? 

Thanks

• Hi AnneLec 

Thanks for your post. To do this go to the process payroll assistant (Payroll > Process Payroll).  On the Employee Pays screen go to Preview Pay Details, select the blue arrow dropdown in the top left (above the Run Report).  This will bring a drop down option to export. I have included a visual reference below 

I hope this helps.  If this answers your inquiry please mark "Accept as Solution" so other users can find this post easier.  Let me know how you go with this! 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi AnneLec 

Thanks for your post. To do this go to the process payroll assistant (Payroll > Process Payroll).  On the Employee Pays screen go to Preview Pay Details, select the blue arrow dropdown in the top left (above the Run Report).  This will bring a drop down option to export. I have included a visual reference below 

I hope this helps.  If this answers your inquiry please mark "Accept as Solution" so other users can find this post easier.  Let me know how you go with this!