Forum Discussion

10 months ago
Solved

Payslips not being received by employees

In the past few weeks we have had staff who have previously received payslips, not receiving. Nothing has changed in our payslip format or their email adresses. I am getting at least 3-5 of these per week.
Seems to be since we ran zero pays for EOFY reconciliations? 

• Hi NatMYOB777,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

In this regard, running the zero pays on your EOFY reconciliation does not affect when sending pay slips to your employee. You can check on the spam/junk folders to check on the pay slip and please make sure that MYOB's email is not blacklisted on the employee's end.  

If you require any further assistance, please feel free to post again. Rest assured that one of the MYOB Community Forum Moderators will be happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NatMYOB777,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

In this regard, running the zero pays on your EOFY reconciliation does not affect when sending pay slips to your employee. You can check on the spam/junk folders to check on the pay slip and please make sure that MYOB's email is not blacklisted on the employee's end.  

If you require any further assistance, please feel free to post again. Rest assured that one of the MYOB Community Forum Moderators will be happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel