Forum Discussion

Lennie
Contributing User
5 months ago
Solved

Postcode not allowing me to pay super. Error message in the pay super screen.

• Hi @Lennie,

Thank you for your response.

Generally, there is a red "X" showing against one of your super payments, pointing out that some of the employee or Super Fund information is missing or incorrect. Kindly follow the error details and check the relevant information in your file. If the error message is "A postcode is required for this employee," then I would recommend checking the employee details. You can refer to this Help article for more details: Troubleshooting Pay Super Payments.

Please let me know if you require further assistance. I’d be more than happy to help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

3 Replies

• Hi Lennie,

Thank you for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering difficulties with paying super due to a postcode issue. To assist you more effectively, could you please provide the exact error message you're seeing on the pay super screen? This additional information will help us identify the root cause and find a prompt solution for you.

Cheers,

Princess

Lennie
      Contributing User

The message reads,  A postcode is required for this employee.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi @Lennie,

Thank you for your response.

Generally, there is a red "X" showing against one of your super payments, pointing out that some of the employee or Super Fund information is missing or incorrect. Kindly follow the error details and check the relevant information in your file. If the error message is "A postcode is required for this employee," then I would recommend checking the employee details. You can refer to this Help article for more details: Troubleshooting Pay Super Payments.

Please let me know if you require further assistance. I’d be more than happy to help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess