Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Re: Account Right program not working - Unable to record pays, first payrun for financial year 2023. HELP NEEDED.

I also have this problem.  MYOB AccountRight won't let me record my first pay for the 2023 financial year!!

Everytime is doesn't work I have to re-enter the whole payrun from the start using the desktop way.

I only have 11 employees, I feel sorry for those employers who have a large number to enter.

MYOB can you please sort this ASAP!!

Sam_R
    2 years ago

Hi DebbieR41,

Thanks for providing those details. 

I've just run a script over your files that should correct this error. Please close, then reopen your software for the effects of the script to apply. 

Please reach out if the issue persists. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi DebbieR41,

Happy to assist you with this!

Could you please reply with the last 4-Digits of your serial number + the Company File ID this issue relates to? (Help>About MYOB AccountRight>Company File ID:__)

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi DebbieR41,

Thanks for providing those details. 

I've just run a script over your files that should correct this error. Please close, then reopen your software for the effects of the script to apply. 

Please reach out if the issue persists. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.