Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Financial year wrong

Can I change the financial year date back to the correct year?

I have mistakenly clicked on the start a new financil year  button so it changes.

The correct financial year should be 2024 ,period 1Jan24 to 31 December 2024.

I have attached the screenshot below.

Thanks

• Hi Nerolyn

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Forum. We appreciate the time you took to attach the screenshot to your message.

I apologize for the delay in our response. I understand that there may be instances where rolling back the financial year is necessary. Unfortunately, this option is not available in MYOB Business. If you need your file for the financial year 2024, the only alternative would be to create a new subscription and a new file.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance or have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Nerolyn

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Forum. We appreciate the time you took to attach the screenshot to your message.

I apologize for the delay in our response. I understand that there may be instances where rolling back the financial year is necessary. Unfortunately, this option is not available in MYOB Business. If you need your file for the financial year 2024, the only alternative would be to create a new subscription and a new file.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance or have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Genreve