Forum Discussion

hungrystix1
Experienced User
8 months ago
Solved

Profit & Loss - Last year Analysis report created in wrong financial year

I am trying to print off the profit & loss - last year analysis report for July 2023 but it is reverting to July 2022.

The 2022 Financial year has been closed off and my MYOB version is up-to-date.

Is anyone else having problems and how do you resolve this.

• Hi hungrystix1 

It sounds like you might be using AccountRight Live.  Recommend running the profit and loss reports via the MYOB Business Browser Version, as this report should work.  In the MYOB Business Browser version, it doesn't matter if you haven't closed year-end. 

I find the reports are better in the MYOB Business Browser version.  See the example below. 

Let us know if you have any questions. 

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Cloud_Mind
    Ultimate Partner

Hi hungrystix1 

It sounds like you might be using AccountRight Live.  Recommend running the profit and loss reports via the MYOB Business Browser Version, as this report should work.  In the MYOB Business Browser version, it doesn't matter if you haven't closed year-end. 

I find the reports are better in the MYOB Business Browser version.  See the example below. 

Let us know if you have any questions. 

hungrystix1
      Experienced User

OMG - that is amazing using the web browser.  I agree and the reports are much better.

Thank you!

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi hungrystix1,

You're very welcome! If you have any more questions in the future, please feel free to post, and one of us will be more than happy to assist you.

A big thank you for sharing this fantastic solution, Cloud_Mind!

Regards,
        Earl