Forum Discussion

Lily2021
Contributing User
12 months ago
Solved

re active the card of prior employee

Hi, Our prior employee come back to work. I unticked the "inactive card". Can this employee access the self-onboarding function ?  I am not sure if his/her tax status changes, and any changes of the suprannuation fund choice. What is the best way to reactive this card,to update the inforamtion. 

• Hi Lily2021 

We appreciate your patience in getting back to us and sharing updates on your issue. My apologies for not answering your post right away. 

You just need to update, once the self onboarding is submitted to the employer it cannot be changed, the employer will manually change any information on the employee card. And after reinstating check all the leave balances, and if there are leave balances showing just let us know. 

I hope this helps. if you need further assistance with this, feel free to post again. We'll happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Lily2021
    Contributing User

Can returning employee access to Self onboarding function to update the information?

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Lily2021 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

You can reinstate or reactivate an ex-employee by reusing their employee card. You will need to remove the Termination date from their card and make sure that their payroll details are up to date. You can check on this Help Article Reinstating an employee. It has instructions and information on how to do this within AccountRight. 

Please do let us know if you have any further questions. I'll be happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

Lily2021
        Contributing User

Hi Cel,

Reinstating is ok, however, it is on the condition that all the payroll information of this employee keeps the same. What if the address is changed after a year, and the bank account details are changed? At the moment I am manually keying the information in. If the employee can self-onboarding, and fill the personal information in again, it will be more faultless.

Kind regards,

Lily