Forum Discussion

Tereasa1
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

RE: Merger to Australian Retirement Fund- Change of USI

I am having trouble paying super and have been advised this is due to the change of USI for Australian Retirement Fund. I cannot find where to change the USI. It is not giving me this option in MYOB.  Any help please.

Tereasa

• Hi Tereasa1

Thank you for the update, glad to hear that has worked ! 

Do reach out if you need further help.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Tereasa1

Welcome to the Community Forum ! So I can check this can you please confirm the funds ABN and spin/usi number. 

Tereasa1
      Contributing User

ABN 60905115063

USI 60905115063003

The Australian Retirement Trust (previously Sunsuper)

Thank you

Tereasa1
      Contributing User

Hi I really need some help with this one. I am unable to phone tech support, as I cannot find a number that works, to get this sorted and have tried forums and youtube.  Please can someone contact me to sort this out.  Every day is costing money as the super NEEDS to be paid. Thank you

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Tereasa1

Looking at our MYOB Superfund list, the ABN and USI number is listed on our list, I've attached a screenshot below:

If you're having troubles paying to this fund, I'd recommend re-creating the super fund list in your file (making sure to rename the old fund list slightly different created so that this fund can be saved) and linking it to the employee. Can you then pay the fund ?