Forum Discussion

IreneRSA
Experienced Cover User
6 months ago
Solved

Somethings gone wrong AccountRight Error

Hello, I'm getting the dreaded Somethings gone wrong.... error message when opening an employee card in an AccountRight file:

Code:
Unknown (0)

(Unknown): ShowUIView(CardDetail,...,...)

Can someone at MYOB please assist me with fixing this?

• Hi IreneRSA,

Thank you for providing the requested details. I've run a fix script for your AccountRight file to address the issue you were experiencing with the employee card. You should now be able to access the employee card without encountering the error. Please log out of your AccountRight account and log back in to check if the fix has resolved the problem.

If the issue persists, please let me know. I'm here to ensure everything runs smoothly for you!

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

2 Replies

• Hi IreneRSA,

Thank you for your post. If your file is online, I'd be more than happy to run the script over your file. I'll be reaching out to you via private message to gather some information to verify the account. Please keep an eye on your Community forum inbox, and we'll continue to address your concern through that channel.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi IreneRSA,

Thank you for providing the requested details. I've run a fix script for your AccountRight file to address the issue you were experiencing with the employee card. You should now be able to access the employee card without encountering the error. Please log out of your AccountRight account and log back in to check if the fix has resolved the problem.

If the issue persists, please let me know. I'm here to ensure everything runs smoothly for you!

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess