The following SuperFund does not appear in the MYOB list of registered Funds

AMP Super Fund

Product Name:  Signature Super

ABN: 78421957449

USI: AMP0195AU

Please advise

Thank you 

• Hi Gerty67

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! I've just checked our Super Fund list, I've located Signature super fund, please refer to our MYOB Super Fund list here

This should also be available in your AccountRight, if you go to lists > Superannuation Funds > New > Search under the registered name field. This should populate here. If you're unable to locate this please do let me know. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Gerty67

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! I've just checked our Super Fund list, I've located Signature super fund, please refer to our MYOB Super Fund list here

This should also be available in your AccountRight, if you go to lists > Superannuation Funds > New > Search under the registered name field. This should populate here. If you're unable to locate this please do let me know. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.