6 months ago
Solved

Super fund not listed

New employee super fund not listed.

Letter of compliance details below.

Super SA -Triple S Scheme

ABN 40651037780

USI 40651037780001

Appreciate your help with changing this employees super fund as now requested and approved by Super fund.

• Hi KW123,

Thank you for your post.

Upon checking the superannuation fund information through the ATO Super Fund lookup, we've noticed contribution restrictions associated with the fund. I would recommend having the employee contact the fund provider to discuss the contribution restrictions. They'll be able to provide detailed information and guidance tailored to your specific situation. If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi KW123,

Thank you for your post.

Upon checking the superannuation fund information through the ATO Super Fund lookup, we've noticed contribution restrictions associated with the fund. I would recommend having the employee contact the fund provider to discuss the contribution restrictions. They'll be able to provide detailed information and guidance tailored to your specific situation. If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess