Forum Discussion

Mitul
User
15 days ago

Super pay

how should I allocate super payment in Bank feed which is paid directly to ATO website through bank & how should i close the Super created in payroll.

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Mitul,

Thank you for reaching out.

I understand that you're inquiring about how to handle super payments in the bank feed. When you're dealing with the super payment in your bank feed, you can sort it out once it's been processed. Just keep in mind that it's all cash flowing out, the super payment should be taken from the super liability and your bank account too. If this is popping up in your bank feeds, it should show up in your software. If you're not using the Pay super feature in MYOB for handling super payments, you can record a spend money transaction.

The super payments recorded from your pay run will also show up in the Pay liabilities screen with Type selected as Superannuation. Recording the super transactions on this screen just logs them into the software without taking anything from the bank account. For more information, check out this Help article: Paying payroll liabilities.

Feel free to respond if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess