Forum Discussion

Viv2
Experienced User
4 years ago
Solved

ATO Portal

I tried to lodge my activity statement with the ATO using their  portal today..I do not lodge through myob.

however I could get into the portal but could not open the activity statement documents.

after spending an hour on the phone with the ato they could not find anything wrong their end.

they did ask if I had any software updates and myob is the only update to 202.4.2 I have had.

Is there anything that you are aware of.? Thanks Viv

• Hi Viv2 

LOL....you will be amazed at how many times the ATO will say it is a software problem and not admit to it, or their telephone people have no idea so...when in doubt the answer is, "It is a software update, or your Accounting software".

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Viv2
    Experienced User

1 day later and now I can open the activity statements. It seems to have fixed its self.. just maybe it was a slow internet on the day. 

Julie_A_C
      Partner

Hi Viv2 

LOL....you will be amazed at how many times the ATO will say it is a software problem and not admit to it, or their telephone people have no idea so...when in doubt the answer is, "It is a software update, or your Accounting software".