Forum Discussion

CatherineBryant
Contributing Partner
21 days ago
Solved

Attachments have dropped off transactions and reverted to the In Tray

I logged into my AccountRight file to find more than 1,000 documents in my In Tray.  They are all older documents dated from 2016 - 2019.  Upon investigation it seems that these documents, that have been previously attached to bills, have dropped off the original transaction and reverted to the In Tray. 

Has anyone seen this happen before?  I'm not about to go back and attached > 1,000 documents to bills, given the age of them, but my concern is why this has happened and could it happen again with more recent documents.   

• It seems to have fixed itself overnight.  I logged in this morning and the issue has resolved.  

To anyone who experiences this in the future - I suggest you give it 24 hours to resolve itself before taking any action.  

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi CatherineBryant,

Thanks for posting. For an In Tray document issue that has been reverted back, I would recommend clearing your AccountRight Cache, using a different browser for online files, or having other users of the file who have access to In Tray log in and see if the same thing is happening to them.

Feel free to create a new thread if you require any other assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

CatherineBryant
      Contributing Partner

It seems to have fixed itself overnight.  I logged in this morning and the issue has resolved.  

To anyone who experiences this in the future - I suggest you give it 24 hours to resolve itself before taking any action.  

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi CatherineBryant,

It was great to hear that the issue resolved itself! Your patience and observation are appreciated. I'll be closing this thread now. Thanks for sharing your experience and suggestions.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

Cheers,

Shella