Forum Discussion

SharonMaguire
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Balance Sheet Headings Totals Out

Hi Please see attached screen shots.

My F&F group isn't coming out on the print or excel correctly.

Any ideas why? It's just this one group all the others are fine.

• Hi

Can you come back to me re this feed I responded per the below and no one has come back to me.

This is a new chart of accounts, the issue is the total line for F&F is above the details of the total all of the other totals are below which is how I want it.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi SharonMaguire 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. I recommend clearing the AccountRight cache which can resolve some odd behaviour in reports and forms.

If that does not resolve the error, could you go into the Accounts List and take a screenshot of the same accounts so we can see if there is a difference between that and the report?

If you could reply with that along with the last 4 digits of your serial number that would be helpful. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi SharonMaguire 

Thanks for sending those screenshots. Looking at what you sent, the accounts are listed as having a balance of $0.00 on both the accounts list and balance sheet so they are matching.

To give me more context on the situation - Is there another screen where you are seeing a different figure? Or another reason you might think its incorrect?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.