Forum Discussion

SueL
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Financial years incorrect after rollover YE 2021

None of the boards listed apply so I have used this one.

I have attempted to rollover the FYE June 2021 twice. After backing up, the process appeared to complete.

Each time my reports function show this year as 2021, and next year as 2022.  Should be 2022 and 2023 respectively.

Transactions entered in the current financial year are correctly dated in the journals.

• Hi SueL 

Thanks for your post. Go to Setup>>Company information and check the Current financial year. If it's still 2021, take a back up then close the financial year, don't click on Back up at Step 4. You should then get Step 5: Conclusion confirming the year has been closed and the new financial year.

Go back to Setup>>Company information and make sure the Current financial year is 2022.

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SueL 

Thanks for your post. Go to Setup>>Company information and check the Current financial year. If it's still 2021, take a back up then close the financial year, don't click on Back up at Step 4. You should then get Step 5: Conclusion confirming the year has been closed and the new financial year.

Go back to Setup>>Company information and make sure the Current financial year is 2022.

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.