Forum Discussion

Gotem
Contributing User
7 months ago

RE: Business Insights

Hi, 

The business insights tab is not refreshing past May - June 2023.

I have followed previous community instruction of checking if Business insights is ticked for user access and also clearing cache.

None of these things has fixed the error.

Please can someone fix this error so that the information is up to date and correct.

Thanks

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Gotem,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I understand that you've already taken some initial steps to troubleshoot the problem without success. To assist you further, could you please follow these additional steps:

• Clear your AccountRight cache.
    • Uninstall and reinstall your software.
    • Review all the data in your company file, it's possible that there may be a gap in your data entries.
    • Ensure that you've got the latest MYOB AccountRight version.
    • Ensure all the data in your database is up-to-date and synced properly.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Gotem
      Contributing User

Hi, 

We have tried all of these solutions and it has made no difference.

Please can someone take a look at our account and see whi the business insights has not updated past June 23.

Thanks

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Gotem,

Thank you for reaching out.

I've consulted this with the relevant team, and we've refreshed the ledger cache on our back end. Kindly try to open the file again to see if the issue persists.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess