Forum Discussion

15 days ago

Cant Access MYOB Business Certification

Hi I am trying to do my MYOB Business Certification Course on MYOB Academy abut I cant see it on my learning dashboard.

Please help

6 Replies

• Hi Genreve,

Its been more than two weeks now, and we still cannot see that option from the partner program for my access.

Please advise what other options available

Thanks

PauliniT

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi pauliniT,

Thanks for your response. If you're still having issues with MYOB Academy, I recommend raising a support request using this link: Contact MYOB Academy.

Feel free to start a new post if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
      Earl

pauliniT
        User

Hi Earl,

I had originally submitted and enquiry with them first but it was never resolved :(

will try again

Thank you

• Hi Genreve_S

I'm having the same problem. How do I get MYOB Academy account to link with the MYOB Partner Program? I can use the same email address to log into both.

Thanks

Josh.

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Josh_Ph,

Looks like you're running into an issue that doesn't usually pop up. If you've just hopped aboard the partner program, that might be why you're not seeing the option yet. Give it a couple of days for the system to catch up and recognize your account.

Let us know if you require any further help.

Thanks,
      Genreve

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi pauliniT

Welcome to the Community Forum. 

I see you're interested in grabbing the MYOB Business Certification Course on MYOB Academy. Just wanted to give you a heads-up: this certification is specifically for MYOB Partners. If you're having trouble proceeding, it could be because your account isn't registered in the MYOB Partner Program.

If you're keen on becoming a MYOB Partner, you can hop over to this link to create a partner account.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with!

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve