TrudiW
Contributing Cover User
10 years ago
Done

Receive Payments: Automatically add hyphen to BSB entry

We used to be able to enter a cheque BSB number and it would be accepted. Now we have ensure the hyphen is in the right place yet in other areas of MYOB this is not the case (i.e. the hyphen enters itself). Can you please re-enable the MYOB to format the BSB itself as this is just one of those really frustrating little annoyances about the live version. One less frustration with the live version would be great.

"BSB Entry Improvement"

16 Comments

• Hi Bellejayne

Thank you for voting and your feedback in regards to this idea. I have shared your feedback with the team.

• Hi chris61c

Thank you for your comment

Along with showing your support by commenting you can also vote for an idea. To vote for an idea select the + VOTE button to the left of the idea's name.

• Status changed:
    Open
    to
    Coming Soon

Hi Everyone

Thank you for showing your support for this idea

We are in development of automatically adding the hyphen into the BSB number in the Receive Payments window.

• Status changed:
    Coming Soon
    to
    Done

Hi Everyone

Thank you to everyone who showed their support for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce in AccountRight 2017.2 you will no longer have to manually enter the hyphen for BSB entries in the Receive Payments window. This will be done automatically.

You can find out more information about this change and other changes, including information on obtaining AccountRight 2017.2 from AccountRight 2017.2 now available.