Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

IAS form not updating from ledger

I cant get the IAS form to update from the ledger. Can you help?

• Hi Astute6152 

Thanks for your post. So that I can help can you give me some information, eg, what happens when you click on Update from ledger? Do you get an error or are the figures incorrect? If the figures are incorrect check that the fields have been set up correctly with the applicable tax codes/payroll categories selected: Get ready to lodge your activity statement online

If you're getting an error can you provide screenshots of the error. 

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Astute6152 

Thanks for your post. So that I can help can you give me some information, eg, what happens when you click on Update from ledger? Do you get an error or are the figures incorrect? If the figures are incorrect check that the fields have been set up correctly with the applicable tax codes/payroll categories selected: Get ready to lodge your activity statement online

If you're getting an error can you provide screenshots of the error. 

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Astute6152
      User

All the values in my IAS form are zero. When I click on update from ledger the totals remain on zero and do not update. I have used the form many times before. I am not sure why it is now not updating. I do not get an error message.

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

HI Astute6152 

If you go to Settings>>Set up activity statement fields are the correct payroll categories/tax codes selected? Do the AccountRight reports show the correct figures? Do the dates on the IAS and AccountRight reports match?

The BAS/IAS fields are prefilled according to the payroll categories/tax codes selected in Set up activity statement fields. Update from ledger refreshes those amounts if you make any changes to the set up of those fields. If the fields are not prefilling you need to check that they are set up correctly and that the data is correct in AccountRight.

If you continue to have issues please send me screenshots of the online IAS setup and Accountright reports by private message.