Forum Discussion

Samiam
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Do all online administrators receive and email when bank account details are changed

Hi there - we would like one of our directors to receive an email every time bank details are added/changed on MYOB cards. Currently I'm the online administrator and I receive these emails. If I added a second online administrator would they also receive an email?

Thanks

Sam

• Hi Samiam 

Ideally, the primary contact should be the AccountRight Live Owner, however, we can certainly arrange for additional AccountRight Live Owners to be added if required. As we do need to confirm some company information I have sent you a private message on this Forum.

My understanding is that both those AccountRight Live owners will be emailed when details are updated.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Samiam 

An AccountRight Live Owner on a serial number would receive the security notification emails when a bank account is changed within a company file.  AccountRight Live Administrators and File users would not receive those emails.

Samiam
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Steven - thanks for your response. Is it possible to have two AccountRight Live Owners on a serial number so that we both receive the emails?

Thanks

Sam

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi Samiam 

Ideally, the primary contact should be the AccountRight Live Owner, however, we can certainly arrange for additional AccountRight Live Owners to be added if required. As we do need to confirm some company information I have sent you a private message on this Forum.

My understanding is that both those AccountRight Live owners will be emailed when details are updated.