Forum Discussion

KMCRRF
User
9 months ago

Unable to invite user

We have our file online/confirmed ect. and I am getting an error when trying to add new users - 

Unable to invite user, we are still getting your online file ready so you can't invite users right now. We wont take long so please try again soon.

It's been 2 week and Im still waiting! URGENT HELP PLEASE!

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, KMCRRF 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

We are sorry to hear that you have received this error message for two weeks. We have fixed the issue you are having on your end. Kindly log out, log back into your account, and then try to invite a user to see if you will receive the error message again.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

KMCRRF
      User

I logged out and tried again and am still having the same error

KMCRRF
      User

Doreen_P 

Can you please check this again. It is still not working, I need this fixed ASAP

Thanks

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, KMCRRF 

Thanks for your response. 

We have already checked this on our backend. Kindly log out and then log back into your account. You should be able to invite a user now without any issues. Please let us know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

KMCRRF
      User

Doreen_P 

Thanks Doreen, it is still coming up with the same error.

When I use the web app, it is coming up saying You are unable to invite users to use MYOB as your subscription appears to be inactive.

I have logged out and logged back in a number of times it is not fixing the issue