Forum Discussion

Samanthajones
Contributing User
25 days ago
Solved

Imported Job Number and Name not showing

Hi I have imported Job Number and Job name into MYOB - I have also now done an export to make sure that they are in there and they are.  But when I go to select the job when I am entering in Purchases I cant use the number and if I try to create the number it says its already in use  - I imported into jobs - should of of done this elsewhere?

Earl_HD
    24 days ago

Hi Samanthajones,

Thanks for your response. Please check the attached screenshot. Ensure that "N" appears in your import file to ensure that the jobs are imported as active.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

3 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Samanthajones,

Thanks for your post. I would be checking to see if the item created is actually active. You can check this by selecting the item in the Item List and checking the Inactive Item tickbox in the top right. If the item is not appearing in the list, do ensure that you select the Show Inactive option on the Items Lists window.

Let me know if this works for you or if you need further help.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

Samanthajones
      Contributing User

ok so how during an import of the job number and name to I make them active please

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Samanthajones,

Thanks for your response. Please check the attached screenshot. Ensure that "N" appears in your import file to ensure that the jobs are imported as active.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
        Earl