Forum Discussion

3 months ago
Solved

JOB SCHEDULING

Looking for a job scheduling software that easily integrates with MYOB Account Right and will be suitable for a medium sized client who is in the auto glass industry - large and small clients, with stock inventory.

TIA

• Hi MicheleByfields

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

My apologies for the late reply. Features and suitability would depend on the specific needs of your business. Therefore, we regret to inform you that we're unable to give you the exact software that suits your business. However, we recommend checking the MYOB App Marketplace, which is MYOB's business management platform that seamlessly integrates with your preferred apps, so you can manage your customers, supply chain, employees, projects, finances, accounting, and tax tasks all in one place.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MicheleByfields

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information.

My apologies for the late reply. Features and suitability would depend on the specific needs of your business. Therefore, we regret to inform you that we're unable to give you the exact software that suits your business. However, we recommend checking the MYOB App Marketplace, which is MYOB's business management platform that seamlessly integrates with your preferred apps, so you can manage your customers, supply chain, employees, projects, finances, accounting, and tax tasks all in one place.

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this.

Kind regards,

Shella