Forum Discussion

ALCaccounts
Experienced User
2 months ago
Solved

Analyse Sales (item) Report showing negatives

Hi Team,

We have the same issue again. Are you able to assist by running the script again?

My account Right file is showing a negative sales and COGs for items on one invoice on the Analyse Sales (Item) report. 

This happens regularly (once every 2-3 months).

Usually MYOB run a script on our file and it corrects it. 

Can some one help me with this?

Online File

Serial number ends with 3832

File 2

Shella_A
    2 months ago

Hi ALCaccounts,

Thanks for the update. We have fixed your file in the background again. May you please check if it's working now? However, if it doesn't change those negative figures in the report, kindly send us a screenshot of the report showing negative figures as references to investigate this further. For privacy and security, please note to hide any important information included on the screenshot before posting it here in the forum.

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella

9 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ALCaccounts,

Thanks for your post.

We were able to execute a fix to your company file. Please let us know if you're still having issues or it's working now. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

ALCaccounts
      Experienced User

Hi Dorreen,

Thanks for your reply. 

No this has not fixed the issue. Can you please run the script agian or another script?

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ALCaccounts,

Thanks for the update. We will be fixing your file in the background again. Please make sure there's no one using the file while we're doing this. Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist you.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Kind regards,

Shella