Forum Discussion

Joana
User
2 years ago

Adding a payroll category in AR Web Browser

Hello! I would really like to stay away from using the desktop version of MYOB but find it extremly frustrating with what features are available in the web browser.  For example I wanted to do my first pay run in the web browser, only to find that you cannot add a payroll category to a staff member while you have started a pay run. Finding out the hard way I had almost completed the entire payrun in the web browser, then needed to add a Bonus category to a staff member who had previously not received a bonus, but alas I can't seem to add it 'on the fly' in the web browser, but you can in the desktop version. WHY????

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Joana,

Thank you for your post and feedback. 

Whilst this function currently isn't included in the browser version of the software, I would recommend heading to our Idea Exchange Board where you can post your suggestion to our developers for a potential future enhancement, this also gives other members of the community the chance to vote on your idea and gain more attention. 

Stillonhold
      Contributing Cover User

Hey Sam

This is a important payroll function we  need.  MYOB should have been ready with this with the browser launch. We shouldn't have to plead on an "Ideas Board" .  I am finding my current payrun a nightmare because the web browser is not developed correctly.