Forum Discussion

DavidCM
Partner
2 years ago
Solved

Annual Leave

Annual leave, properly recorded on the payslip isn't deducting from the annual leave report

Sam_R
    2 years ago

Hi DavidCM,

Thanks for letting me know. 

Moving forward, the leave balance will be reduced automatically now that the pay item is linked accordingly, however, for the past pay runs, you will need to do a manual leave adjustment to reflect the leave taken. 

If I can assist you any further, please do reach out.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.any further, please do let me know.

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi DavidCM,

Thank you for your post. 

Is the leave taken reducing the balance in the employee's card file accordingly? If so, could you please provide a screenshot of the report you're referring to? 

Please hide/remove any personal employee information from screenshots posted publically. 

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi DavidCM,

Thanks for confirming that. 

Could you please open the entitlement category and check to see if you have the appropriate Linked Wages Category ticked for that employee? This ensures when the employee takes leave, the Leave Accrual balance is reduced by the hours you enter in those linked wage categories.

Let me know how you go.