Forum Discussion

Project
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Cannot See Employee in MYOB Team Portal

I am trying to set up MYOB Team Kiosk using an IPAD tablet. 2 of the orignal employees are not showing up in the employee list in MYOB Team Kiosk admin pertal so therefore I cannot add them. All other employees have been added. I have checked all details in the employee tabs and this is all exactly the same as the other employee cards. I need to begin using this ASAP need some help as to what I can do 

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Project

Thanks for your post. Can I please confirm if these 2 employees have had their email address changed at all recently ? 

Project
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Melissa,

I have tried everything. Made sure that all setting on employee card are as specified for  other employees in our system. Have tried with original Hotmail.com emails that are used and have changed them to other emails. These 2 employees have been on our books for over 7 years so back when we were using the MYOB standa alone version of Accountright before we transitioned to the online version. No matter what we do nothing works they are just not visible in MYOB Team Admin Portal to be added to the location.

Project
        Experienced Cover User

Hi Again

I have been playing around and I can add employees who are no longer employed in the business with no changes I just reactivate their employment card and refresh the team portal and they are there to be added. Really need to get this operating please this is a joke as far as the $160.00 per month subscription that we pay for a product that is not up to scratch. Trying to get someone to help is just ridiculous as well. I sat on the phone last week for over an hour to speak with a PERSON and they could not even help me with this. There must be something in the background of the online program that is preventing this from working properly and we must have it working at this time to record staff hours

Project
    Experienced Cover User

Hi there 

Our issue was resolved after much delays. Melissa is the person to message see the previous posts from her and she put me in touch with the team and they accessed my online file and rectified the problem. Did take a couple of months but working okay now