Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Cannot re-validate bank account for Pay Super

Hi 

I originally moved from my v19 file to AccountRight in July 2020 and was sent my Bank Account verification code then.  I ended up only using the AccountRight file for STP and kept using my v19 file for the actual day to day business of the file.  I used the MYOB SuperPortal to pay super using that verified account.  I have recently had my up to date v19 company file reinstalled into AccountRight in place of the one originally installed in July 2020. 

When I click on Pay Super, it automatically send me to a web page asking me to enter my verification code.  I have not been sent a new 1c deposit and when I enter my original verification code from July 2020, I keep getting the error " Sorry, we're not ready to verify your bank account at the moment, please try again later". 

Also when I try to follow the directions on setting up supplier payments direct from MYOB from the Electronic Payments window, I don't have the option to select "Send Payments" or "Manage Payments" in that window (& yes I am the owner of the Australian Registered company for this file).  I'd appreciate some advice on how to fix thse issues please.

Thank you

• Hi ronnien 

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Can you please send me the following information by Private Message so I can check if there is any access-related problem:

• Your serial number
    • Company file name
    • The email address being used for validation

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ronnien 

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Can you please send me the following information by Private Message so I can check if there is any access-related problem:

• Your serial number
    • Company file name
    • The email address being used for validation
      ronnien
      User

Thank you Komal.  I am so appreciative of your assistance :-)