Forum Discussion

LilyUltimate
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Changing USI for existing superfund

Hi

I have been advised by Vic Super fund that their USI has changed.

I need to change the USI for an existing superannuation fund I already have in myob.

However because it is greyed out I have been advised to create a new one - is this correct?

Also when I have tried to create a new one I cannot find the Superfund with the new USI number in the drop down list of funds.

any idea where I go from here

thanks

• Hi LilyUltimate 

Thanks for your post. Since VicSuper will be closed for contributions on the 28th of April, all their existing members needs to be transferred to Aware Super. To add the Aware Super, you will need to create the super fund within the file. The Help Article Set up superannuation funds will provide you with all the available information including the correct USI of the Aware Super. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi LilyUltimate 

Thanks for your post. Since VicSuper will be closed for contributions on the 28th of April, all their existing members needs to be transferred to Aware Super. To add the Aware Super, you will need to create the super fund within the file. The Help Article Set up superannuation funds will provide you with all the available information including the correct USI of the Aware Super. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen