Forum Discussion

Rebekah5
Experienced User
11 months ago
Solved

Delete unprocessed super payment due to pay run reversal

I reversed a pay run because it only had 10.5% super instead of 11% which applies from 1 July. I reprocessed the pay run with 11% but the Super Payment for the 10.5% is still showing up on the Super ...
    Princess_R
    10 months ago

Hi Rebekah5 

Thank you for your reply. 

In this matter, the recorded incorrect pay super (10.5%/$152) and the reversal (-10.5%/-$152) will sit there and at the moment there's no available option to remove this in the Pay super window. As long as the reversal status is completed this will not be an issue. If you will be processing this again to get rid of them, this will affect your employee's super fund. As you will be paying and processing super payment twice. 

For future reference I'll provide you this Help Article, Changing a recorded pay, that has detailed information regarding fixing the incorrect pay. Adjusting superannuation pay in the next employee's pay is the best option. 

Are we able to solve your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If NO, please feel free to reply to this post and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess