Forum Discussion

VanessaAUT
Contributing Cover User
11 months ago

EOFY FINALISATION - SUPER

We manually do our super payments and although did STP2 category assignments didn't realise that employer expenses were not assigned.

Starting checks for EOFY finalisation and realised that as all our super is assigned as employer expense not super category it doesn't show up in summary of payments or verification reports.

Help - what can be done about this.

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi VanessaAUT 

Thanks for your post. 

If you choose the incorrect reporting category, it won't actually appear in the summary. To fix this issue, you only need to amend the reporting category and send an update. 

Let me know if you need further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

VanessaAUT
      Contributing Cover User

Thanks for responding Cel

My problem is that the employer expense category has no place to assign an ATO STP2 category to it.

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi VanessaAUT 

Thanks for for coming back to us and provide an update on the issue. 

As for this matter, If you are already reporting to STP Phase 2, if that is the case you can go to payroll reporting center on the upper right corner it will show reporting to STP Phase 2. 

I hope this helps, Let me know if you still need further assistance with this. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel