Forum Discussion

BoZ
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

EOFY Finalisation problem

There are 4 employees' YTD in EOFY Finalisation not matched with the activity summaries. All other emplyees are good.

I have checked the pay run report ( Status are accepted) for each of them in payroll reporting center. The YTD are all matched with the activity summaries.

The only unmatched fields are their YTD in EOFY Finalisation. Those 4 employees are all missing their last payments which have been already reported and accepted by ATO.

Is is a problem with MYOB? Thanks.

• Hi BoZ 

Thanks for your post. The YTD verification report and Summary of payments reports in the EOFY finalisation tab pull the YTD amounts from the employee card>>Pay History and filter those amounts by the ATO reporting categories assigned to the payroll categories.

I'd try processing a $0 pay for those employees with payment date as 30 June, wait until that report is accepted and then recheck their Summary of payments reports.

If they still don't match the post, AccountRight reports don't match STP reports, has detailed information to help work out what is causing the issue.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi BoZ 

Thanks for your post. The YTD verification report and Summary of payments reports in the EOFY finalisation tab pull the YTD amounts from the employee card>>Pay History and filter those amounts by the ATO reporting categories assigned to the payroll categories.

I'd try processing a $0 pay for those employees with payment date as 30 June, wait until that report is accepted and then recheck their Summary of payments reports.

If they still don't match the post, AccountRight reports don't match STP reports, has detailed information to help work out what is causing the issue.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

WMM
      Contributing Cover User

I have this problem as well. In my case the Payroll Activity Summary and Payroll Register Summary reports agree exactly but the YTD Verification Reports for 23x employees (all of whom were terminated  last year) have Gross Payments incorrectly recorded (all are less than they should be) but their Tax and Superannuation figures are correct. They all have the Income type recorded as Salary and Wages.

All the remaining employees who still work here are reporting correctly.

As per instructions, I deleted the terminations and processed $0 pays but this has not fixed the problem. All of the pay types are used by other employees who are all reporting correctly so it is not related to a pay type. There are no ETPs so no issue there.

I have spoken to the MYOB Help Desk on several occasions and they can't offer any further help. I have spoken to the ATO and they say the MYOB has to fix this, they can't do anything.

I would appreciate some assistance. It shouldn't be this hard!

BoZ
        Contributing Cover User

HiWMM

Thank you for your reply.

I just process the $0 and the problem solved.

Regards