Forum Discussion

penejane
Partner
11 months ago

EOFY Payroll

I have run a payroll summary and register report both are the same however in payroll reporting 2 of the employees totals are wrong - no allowances etc to take into account have sent update event, pay advise slip has a total that match reports but not payroll reporting centre how do I fix 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi penejane 

Thanks for your post.

Kindly check the Payroll Activity Summary report if it matches your Payroll Register Summary report. Once checked, please have a check as well of the ATO Reporting Category used for the Payroll Categories. If the allowance were recorded as Non Reportable, then it will not show to your YTD Verification Report. In EOFY Finalisation tab, against each employee you will see three dots which you can click. It will allow you to view the Individual Summary report. This is the the breakdown of other pay items that is not reported as Gross Payments.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi penejane 

Just want to follow up if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again we are happy to help.

Regards,
    Earl