Forum Discussion

Numbersrme
Cover User
2 years ago

EOY Finalisation 2021/2022 sent to ATO does not match YTD Finalisation Report

In the STP Reporting EOFY Finalisation for 2021/2022, all employees shown have the correct Gross YTD($) and PAYG withholding YTD ($). The section on the top right hand corner as i.e. below is 100% correct too.

Employees
xx
Gross payments YTD
xxxxxx
PAYG withholding YTD
xxxxx

The problem is when I view summary report (PDF), it is nowhere near correct. I don't even know where the figures are coming from.  The PAYG withholding if ALOT more than the Gross payments. Unfortunately, figures send to the ATO are incorrect. How can I rectify this please? I call the MYOB payroll support, put on hold for 3 hours only for them to hang up on me. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Numbersrme,

Thank you for letting us know, we'd be more than happy to assist you with this here. 

So that I can advise further, could you please let me know if the Individual 'Summary of Payments' report for each employee is also reflecting incorrect totals? 

Numbersrme
      Cover User

Hi Sam,

Yes, Individual 'Summary of Payments' report for each employee was also reflecting incorrect totals.

I did a payroll run dated 30/6/22 with zero balance for all employees. This seemed to have fixed the problem. I had, prior to doing that done the EOFY Finalisation and sent to the ATO with the incorrect data. I have reversed that and re-sent to the ATO with correct figures.  Will the Income statements reflect correctly for all employees now that I have resubmitted on their MyGov accounts? Thank you

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Numbersrme,

Thanks for your reply. 

That's correct, if you have re-finalised your employees with the correct data, this will reflect in their MyGov accounts.

If you did have any further queries, please do reach out.