Forum Discussion

hkb
Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Emailing payslips

In the past when sending payslips i used to receive a copy of the payslips in my sent items.  This stopped 2/4/2020. Do you know why?  We use outlook for emails.  MYOB is AccountRight

• Hi hkb 

Yes, you're right. When the software us updated, the settings for emailing are restored to default, due to which this might have happened.

Feel free to post should you have further queries.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi hkb 

If you have not changed any settings in the system, the emails should appear in the sentbox of Outlook. However, if your emails have started going out of AccountRight directly, they would not appear in Outlook. This can be checked by going to Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing. If Send Emails using AccountRight is ticked, then the emails are not being sent from Outlook and you would have to untick it to go back to the previous settings.

Please let me know if this is not the case so we can investigate further. 

hkb
      Cover User

Thank you.  I didn't change any settings but when i went into setup preferences ect it was ticked to send from AccountRight.  Would an update have done that as i hadn't changed it.  

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi hkb 

Yes, you're right. When the software us updated, the settings for emailing are restored to default, due to which this might have happened.

Feel free to post should you have further queries.