Forum Discussion

Cootavet
Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Error when trying to go to payroll reporting

I have been unable to send reports to STP since thursday as we can not open payroll reporting.  This is our most immediate problem. We have a long term issue with being unable to go online as there ...
    2 years ago

Hi Yvette (Cootavet)

• Regarding the error when trying to open the payroll Reporting Centre - are you getting an error message; "Something went wrong at our end. Sorry about that. You'll need to come back later and try again"?

If so, can you please check the version of windows you are on, and if it isn't up to date, can you please update and then try again? 

If it is not that error could you respond with a screenshot of the error message?

• In regards to the long term issue of an older version of your file bieng online and you can't overwrite it -  I can organise it to be removed, to give you space to upload your current file.

If you would like me to do that please send me a Private Message with your Serial Number, Account Name and Contact Name and I can organise that for you. 

Removing file resolved via PM - 10/10

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.