Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

How to reverse a reverse super payment

Hi There I incorrectly reversed a super payment and want to delete the reversal. The 'delete' and 'reverse' options in the edit tab are greyed out so I can't do that. I've gone into my security pre...
    3 years ago

Hi KatharineM 

Thanks for your post. You're correct that re-entering the original transaction will offset the reversal, just make sure you re-enter it exactly as was. However, how you handle incorrect reversals depends on the transaction. If it's a Pay Super transaction this help article has detailed instructions: Reversing and reprocessing super payments

For transactions like Spend/Receive Money you can delete the reversal as long as the security and users preferences allow it. If the reversal has been included in a prepare bank deposit or electronic payment you need to delete those transactions first. This help article, Deleting a transaction, has detailed information you may find useful.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.