Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

I need to undo an EOFY Finalised Employee for Year 2019/2020

I need to undo a EOFY Finalisation for an employee for year 2019/2020. The tab only shows years 2020/2021 and 2021/2022. All payruns for the year 2019/2020 where STP reported through MYOB and you can see the accepted reports for the year.

• Hi Gaunt2804 

If your file is online, can you open the file, click on "Open in web browser"( on the top right corner) and login using your AccountRight details. Once that is done, go to Payroll>>Single Touch Payroll Reporting as you should be able to see the previous payroll years there. 

Let me know how you go on. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I have the same issue I need an adjustment to a employee for the 2019/20 year, the ATO are telling me to just do an unfinalsition and recomplete but MYOB doesnt have the 2019/20 as an option in the area. The 2019/2020 payroll year was all report through STP and finalised through MYOB

Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Gaunt2804 

If your file is online, can you open the file, click on "Open in web browser"( on the top right corner) and login using your AccountRight details. Once that is done, go to Payroll>>Single Touch Payroll Reporting as you should be able to see the previous payroll years there. 

Let me know how you go on.