Forum Discussion

Advocacy
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Long Service Leave calculations

Can anyone please steer me in the right direction to look, as to why some employees are not accruing LSL.   We have all the employees set up the same, yet I have 5 who are not accruing LSL leave,  ...
    Tracey_H
    3 years ago

Hi Advocacy1 

Perfect screenshots, thanks so much for that. There's two 'parts' to any leave including LSL, they are the wage part and accrual part. In the employee card>>Payroll Details>>Wages tab you tick the LSL wage payroll category. This is the payroll category you use when you pay leave and appears in the wages section in a pay transaction:

Then you have the entitlement accrual part. In the employee card>>Payroll details tab this is in the Entitlements tab. When you tick the leave in this tab it appears on the payslip in the Entitlements section:

Looking at your screenshots the LSL entitlement accrual is not on the pay transaction which indicates that you haven't ticked the LSL accrual in the entitlement tab for those employees.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.