Forum Discussion

tonyr2
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

MYOB Account Right 2022.6.0 Payroll Reporting

I am using AccountRight 2022.6.0, having some problems with Process Payroll and the Payroll Reporting in STP1. Process Payroll is posting entries to the ledger ok , however after clicking on record the Payroll Declaration popup is blank, there is no prompt to enter the code to connect to the ATO.  I am also having difficulties with the Payroll Reporting Centre its also blank. 

• Hi tonyr2

Thanks for your post. Generally the cause of this is due to Internet explorer version is lower than 9 or the TLS setting are not turned on. Can you please ensure that Internet Explorer version is version 9 or higher. If the version is 9 or higher try turning on the TLS 1.2 settings below. 

The following steps will turn on the TLS protocol, if you have any queries about your system security, we recommend speaking to your IT professional before changing the settings: 

1. Open Internet Explorer
    2. Go to Settings
    3. Go to the Advanced Tab
    4. Scroll down near the bottom and select TLS 1.2.

Note: We have seen some machine require all 3 TLS settings ticked TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi tonyr2

Thanks for your post. Generally the cause of this is due to Internet explorer version is lower than 9 or the TLS setting are not turned on. Can you please ensure that Internet Explorer version is version 9 or higher. If the version is 9 or higher try turning on the TLS 1.2 settings below. 

The following steps will turn on the TLS protocol, if you have any queries about your system security, we recommend speaking to your IT professional before changing the settings: 

1. Open Internet Explorer
    2. Go to Settings
    3. Go to the Advanced Tab
    4. Scroll down near the bottom and select TLS 1.2.

Note: We have seen some machine require all 3 TLS settings ticked TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

tonyr2
      Experienced User

Hi Melisa,

Thank you for your reply, I had an IT person look at your recommendation, he said I have Microsoft Edge and all TLS setting have been selected and version is 9. The problem is intermittent, some times the Patroll Reporting data appears some times blank. He suggested uploading the software again.  

I am also getting a ERROR message when doing a Backup, "The decryption operation failed, see inner exception".

I have logged a case no. 01101397 with technical support. 

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi tonyr2

Thanks for the update. Have you tried via a different computer to troubleshoot, does that work ?

In regards to the error you're receiving can you please attach a screenshot of that error when backing up so I can take a look into this for you.