Forum Discussion

MargaretM
Contributing User
19 days ago

MYOB Employment Hero Integration and public holiday

Hi, 

I have two questions that I would like clarified. 

1) Is it possible to set up an employee in MYOB as "Salary" and then the hours for public holiday are automatically updated when the payroll is processed for that month as opposed to having to update it ourselves? Or for an employee to submit the leave request in Employment Hero as "Public holiday leave" and then it feeds across that way? 

2) We have now been able to integrate personal leave and annual leave submisssions in Employment Hero to MYOB when they are approved. However, "Annual leave without pay" is submitted and approved - the hours do not feed across in this instance. 

Is it possible for this to be done? 

thanks

Margaret

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MargaretM,

Thanks for your post. Yes, it's possible to set up an employee on a salary basis. For more information on how to do this, please refer to this help page: Setting up pay items / payroll categories

If the integration from Employment Hero to MYOB is successful, but the hours for "Annual leave without pay" submissions aren't updating automatically, I would suggest reaching out to Employment Hero directly. They may need to update their settings for this specific feature.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help! 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

MargaretM
      Contributing User

Hi, 

the first question was about public holiday leave processing rather than setting up an employee under salary. 

"Is it possible to set up an employee in MYOB as "Salary" and then the hours for public holiday are automatically updated when the payroll is processed for that month as opposed to having to update it ourselves?"

thanks 

Margaret 

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi MargaretM,

Apologies for any confusion caused. Indeed, it's possible to achieve this by adjusting the settings in holiday pay to automatically convert salary to an hourly rate. For more detailed guidance, please refer to this help article. Changing an employee's salary or hourly rate

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
        Earl