Forum Discussion

KellyC1
Contributing User
12 months ago

MYOB teams app - no break option showing

Hi

I have recently set up my client on MYOB team for their 2 locations to start using timesheets through there and have noticed a few problems - It doesn't pull through their Sat or Sunday rates when they work a weekend - only base hourly rate. Also - I gather the same probem will occur during public holiudays - it will pull through only their base hourly rate?

Most annyingly, the team in one store set up using iphone and they can add their breaks. While the staff in the other store just happen to be using andriod phones - they can add their hours but their is no option to add breaks. I am not sure if this is a coincidence or an android app problem? It only gives option of start time and finish time - then total hours. Anyone else come across this?

23 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KellyC1 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

When using timesheets via MYOB Team App, it will only capture the base hourly of your employee. Regarding with the other store where employees can add their break and the other store can't, kindly check if they do have the same Time capture type from their set up location. To know further information regarding this, you may check The Help Article Using the MYOB Team mobile app.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

KellyC1
      Contributing User

Hi Doreen.

Both stores are on the timesheets time capture option. There is no difference that I can see, but only one store has the ability to select breaks when using the app. I cannot see a reason why. When I create the timesheet for each via my MYOB web login - I can see the option to add break for both stores, but on the app they do not have the option, only one store does. 

Also wondering about annual/perosnal leave -  If we start using the leave management function in MYOB team - will this pull through correctly as AL day or will it still come through as base hours like the penalty rates do?

thanks

kelly

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

HI KellyC1 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Employees can use the MYOB Team app to request leave for any type of paid leave you've assigned to them. You can approve or delete pending leave requests, and view all leave request in the MYOB Team admin portal. You can check on this Help Article: Using the MYOB Team admin portal, this contains more information and serves as a guide.  And for the unpaid breaks you just need to clock-off and clock back in after. 

Let me know if you still need further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel