Forum Discussion

Tjaltjraak1
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Multiple timesheet users. Corrections not flowing through to other users and payroll.

I wonder if anyone else has this problem.  Our payroll administrator enters the timesheets of our employees in MYOB Accountright each payday and I review the timesheets in MYOB and make corrections as required.

When I pdf the timesheets the corrections show as made on my side but when our payroll administrator starts the payroll none of the timesheet corrections have flowed through to the payroll, it is still showing her original timesheets?  Does MYOB not sync timesheets changes from multiple users of the same account?

• Hi Tjaltjraak1 

Thank you for your post. The answer is a bit complicated so it is a yes and no at the same time. 

When you update the timesheets it will show on AccountRight, however if the workflow is; your payroll administrator starts a pay run, you edit the timesheets, then they continue a saved payrun it will not refresh the new information.

Can you check if your payroll administrator are starting a new payrun after you made the timesheet changes?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Tjaltjraak1 

Thank you for your post. The answer is a bit complicated so it is a yes and no at the same time. 

When you update the timesheets it will show on AccountRight, however if the workflow is; your payroll administrator starts a pay run, you edit the timesheets, then they continue a saved payrun it will not refresh the new information.

Can you check if your payroll administrator are starting a new payrun after you made the timesheet changes?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.